Monday, June 11, 2012

Waiting for Pgh

I just returned home from dropping Ross off at the airport. He's off to Pittsburgh this morning b/c he has training for work this week at the US Steel headquarters (aka US Steel Tower :). The fact that his training for work fell during the week directly in front of our friend's wedding weekend was extremely lucky for us!! (Training for work = plane ticket for Ross paid for by USS)

I'm not headed into Pgh until Thursday though. Originally I thought if I was working already, I didn't want to take off too much time, but then again, I also didn't want to put Dakota in a kennel for more than a few days. She's going to be traumatized since she's never been to a kennel, but luckily her current dog trainer (another long story!) is taking her in while we're gone. Even though he charges a little more than a normal kennel, I think maybe he'll get some training in while she's at his house :) Win-win for us! Perhaps all her aggression problems will be solved?!

I can't wait to be in Pgh this weekend! Time is certainly going to fly! I have my best friends wedding on Saturday, and plans to see family on Thursday/Friday. Hopefully I remember to get some pictures :) Especially now that I don't get to see all of their lovely faces these days, I'm definitely going to start taking more pictures!

Anyway, I've already done almost all my packing hoping it'll make Thursday come quicker! Now I just have to stay preoccupied for the next 3 days. It'll be quite the task with no Ross here to entertain me :(

*Kristin*

No comments:

Post a Comment