Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone! I spent the holiday with close family but it was still bittersweet without Ross around. He stayed behind in AL and simply relaxed on his long weekend, while I spent the holiday with both of our families, doing our same usual routine, although it was much lonelier without him around.

As much as I enjoyed the holiday, I can't wait for this next month to go by quickly!

Over the next few weeks, I'll be anxiously awaiting my move to AL and being with Ross again. I think the saying "Distance makes the heart grow fonder" is certainly true.  I have a few things coming up that I am looking forward to that will hopefully help the time to go by quicker, but more than anything, I can't wait to be with my husband again.

As for the house, we're moving right towards the closing date of 4/30 (even though my move date is 4/28). We settled and agreed to give the buyer's the money they were asking for, and I can't imagine any more bumps in the road until closing (aside from getting the appraisal price, which should be coming any day now).

So I think it's safe to say I'm allowed to start a countdown :)
11 days until my last day of work
12 days until my best friends Bachelorette Party!
18 days until I see Ross!!
19 days until I move to AL

*Kristin*

No comments:

Post a Comment