Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas

Well I might be a tad late for any Christmas posts, but I find myself restless with no projects going on at the house. So I finally decided to go through my Xmas photos :)

Ross & I celebrated in Alabama, just the two of us and the dog. It was quiet and relaxing and all around pleasant to not have to stress about traveling. But, point of the story... there are only pictures of us. B-o-r-i-n-g. I know. Sorry we don't have any cute kids to fill your time with! And I have 3 collages, so yay!! Lots of pictures of us!! lol


Clockwise: Ross getting Stella Artois glasses from his 'secret santa' Mike; Me trying to capture on video dakota unwrapping her toy; Mom Seibert gave me a historical book on our current neighborhood!; Ross' beer book from Mike; Demon dog hates her xmas pig; My cute clutch from mom; Dakota and I on christmas (awwww)

Clockwise: Do I look good in this hat?!; Dakota digging for her toys in the bag full of gifts; Ross always receives presents related to 'steel' now, although he quite enjoys them, haha; Me & my new steam mop from Mom S.; my new ornament from Ang; Me enjoying my homemade chex mix snack from Ang...yum yum yum...

Clockwise: Ross received very cool Pens artwork from mom & dad; my 'secret santa' Stephen bought me some baskets to hang in my mudroom (my pin from pinterest :) and a shirt; Some more ornaments, including one for our new house!; Dakota decided she was done and curled up on Ross' lap

All in all, Ross & I were very blessed this year and received many gifts from friends and family afar. I hope the rest of you enjoyed a wonderful christmas as well!

*Kristin*

3 comments:

  1. Is that the Hallmark new home ornament? We may have received three of those this year in case you need any more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Christmas! Hope the mix was tasty :) And since you have no projects at the moment, maybe you should come help us finish our bathrooms so I can shower again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Dakota makes the FUNNIEST angry faces hahaha

    ReplyDelete