Saturday, February 25, 2012

Chillin' in Bham

So after a 2-day trek to Alabama and a very tense and stressful situation with Budget Truck Rental, Ross and I are finally settled in at the apt. I ended up having to drive Ross' car behind him the entire way since the car dolly did not work for his car, nor my car, for that matter! But other than that, and after lots of yelling and screaming at Budget, the rest of the trip went smoothly. Most of the boxes are now unpacked and its a sunny 60 degrees outside. Life is pretty great. There's no tv or internet yet but we both have smart phones to supplement that. Its actually kind of relaxing to think outside the box about what to do and not be a victim of tv due to boredom :)  We're enjoying our time together before I leave on monday, which I'm not looking forward to.  I'm eager to begin this next chapter and feel like these next few months will be hard to concentrate on! But anywho, I'm gonna go grab Ross to join me for a Shamrock Shake at McD's :) Lata!

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment