Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Having Fun at Work

All work and no play is no fun at all! Every now and then I get creative on keeping myself busy at work :) A few months ago, when Ross could not see the light at the end of the un-ending job stress tunnel that was his past recruiting job, I had a little fun in Microsoft Word and made him his own personal flyer for work. His job was stressful to say the least, and sometimes humor was all I could offer to help him get through the roughest of times when words of encouragement no longer had an effect!

So back in November, I had a little fun, hoping he would post this on his office door for all to see (but sadly did not, haha....you'll see why....read to the bottom :)

So after a good laugh, Ross showed it to two of his closest coworkers, one of them being his former administrative assistant when he was in the HR Generalist role. She loved it as well, and while currently not meshing well with Ross' replacement at the time (who none of us understandly liked since they let Ross go and hired this new whack of a job who didn't even know basic HR 101 to replace Ross), Ross' admin asked for her own flyer! haha  It was kind of fun to make one from an Admin perspective...something I could give great insight to :)
And lastly, this week, I thought it only made sense to get Ross prepped for what's to come at his new job at US Steel, so I made him a new flyer! I think we both like this one the best! Perhaps I've found my new side business?! HA

 Haha...I hope the discretionary advisory was readable and you had a good laugh : )

*Kristin 


1 comment: