Friday, March 16, 2012

House Listing

We officially listed the house on Tuesday :)

6100 Meadow Lane

In the first 2 days it was listed, we already had 6 requests for showings!!! Four on Sunday, one on Monday, and one on Wednesday. *whew*   (We made a note that there were to be no showings until Sunday, March 18th in order to finish a few things.)

We took our time to list the house because my father-in-law and his contractor friend were helping us spruce up the curb appeal, since Ross & I never got the chance to work on the outside. I think it was a good decision seeing as what a difference freshly layed mulch can make!

But along with that, I'll also ....
  • buy fresh flowers for the kitchen on Saturday to give it that extra special touch...
  • burn my 'cupcake scented' candle for the Sunday showings (I thought maybe this would beat the old 'fresh baked cookies' adage :) (OK...I lie...I couldn't find a 'fresh baked cookies' candle, so I resorted to the 2nd best scent!! HA!). 
  • I've already burried my St. Joseph statue that my grandma gave me right in front of the house and upside down! (read more about that here). I truly believe in this, as Michelle and Mike took it seriously and they were able to sell their condo in Connecticut :)

So all in all, I'm at least hopeful to get some good feedback, along with the bad (*eek*). And from there, hopefully we have a good idea of what it'll take to sell the house. And I know if it doesn't sell right away, or if it does, that He has a plan for us and all will happen according to His plan.

*Kristin*

No comments:

Post a Comment