Monday, March 19, 2012

Let's be Honest....

...it was my fresh baked chocolate chip cookies that sold the house. And the fresh flowers I put out in the kitchen. And the world's most pathetic hanging flower basket I hung by the front door.

I'm certain it was those things that gave buyer's a good impression :) Or I like to think so, so that I can take all the credit!! haha

I'm on 'Cloud 9' right now. We had 8 successful showings yesterday, and 2 more today. Two offers came out of yesterday's showings, and they are both great offers and just shy of the full asking price. I'm hoping now that they have a little competition, they'll suck it up and offer the full price. If not, we're still thrilled with either offer. (I hope they are not reading this b/c there goes my Poker Face!! *Pa-pa-pa Poker Face pa pa Poker Face. Na na na na. ....Name that artist!)

So by noon tomorrow, both buyer's will need to come back with their 'highest and best' offer, and we'll go from there. As for today's showings, who knows if something will come out of those, but if so, they are on a time crunch to compete with the other 2 offers. If not, then that's just fine with us!

So for all future home buying & selling....Ross & I are completely delusional to what the rest of the population goes through. My heart goes out to anyone struggling to buy & sell.

But for now, I'll try to keep you guys posted on what's next :)

*Kristin*

UPDATE: We now have 3 offers, all of which we'll see by 12:00pm tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! congratulations! I bet it was the statue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bidding war!?! Unbelieveable! Yup, def that statue voodoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right!! I bet it WAS my st. joseph statue :)

    ReplyDelete