Friday, March 30, 2012

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Schmuck

I'd just like to say that I think being on the buying end of a house is much easier than selling. Yes, you have to go through all the inspections, etc. but at least you can walk away unscathed in your contingency period.

Our Buyer's had their home inspection on Tuesday, came back Thursday with a contractor, and came back twice today with different contractors. I have no idea WHAT they are questioning, but I'm stressed, knowing that if they walk away, we've wasted a great deal of time on these shmucks (hereinafter referred to as "Mr. & Mrs. Schmuck") that can't make up their minds! I agree, a week and a half may not seem like a big deal, but it is when you are resigning in 3 short weeks, moving in 4 weeks, and everything is already set in motion without turning back.

So I thoroughly hope that Mr. and Mrs. Schmuck find answers that they are looking for today. At least if they walk away tomorrow, I'd be happy to take their hand money and cover my move for free! If they walk away today, well jokes on me that I fell for their sincerity in actually wanting the house!! Frustrating.....

*Kristin*

1 comment:

  1. Sending you good vibes and happy house-hunter thoughts. . .

    ReplyDelete